Broadbridge Sports Day – Friday 9th June 2023
This year Sports Day will be held on the pitch opposite the school. Sports will start at 9:30 a.m. All parents, families and friends are welcome. It is a school day so in the event of Sports being postponed, school will continue as normal. Dinners will not be provided in school. All children should bring a packed lunch. (Children will all receive a free hotdog and drink at lunchtime).
- The early morning club and late afternoon club will run as normal on Friday. Pick up for Foundation Stage children remains at 2:00 p.m. and 3:00 p.m. for KS1 and KS2 pupils.
- Buses to Kids Inn & Kids Cabin will run as normal.
- Children should come suitably dressed for the sports events. Make sure, if it is sunny, that sun protection is applied.
- We would like children to arrive at school as normal for the 9:00 a.m. start. Teachers will take the roll and organise their classes for Sports before walking to the pitch.
- Please Note: In the interest of child safety, parents must remain outside the roped fence area at all times. Only those adults wearing staff bibs are permitted inside the roped area.
- Children must always stay with their class teacher.
- There will be tea/coffee available for parents in the Master’s hall at 10:30 a.m.
- There will be hotdogs and ice cream on sale at lunchtime for adults in attendance. Children may get ice cream once their sports are finished. Please do not get ice cream before they are finished.
- Cars will be permitted to park at the back of the school grounds. Please drive very slowly and follow the directions of the parking attendants.
- Adults may wish to bring chairs as it is a long time standing!
- Please note no dogs are allowed on the playing field.
- To ensure the safety of all children parents must ask the teacher if they take their child/children out of Sports Day early.
|Sports Day Begins
|Pupil break- Adults Master’s Hall for Tea
|Pupil lunch – Hotdogs on sale.
|Foundation Stage Finish
|KS1 & KS2 Finish