In line with the guidance provided to the school by EA, the new arrangements for the Morning Club from September will be as follows:
• Children should enter the school via their assigned gate (families should enter through the gate assigned to the eldest child). No adults should enter the school grounds.
• Children should make their way to the pupil entrance door and into the Master’s Hall.
• Children will be seated in class bubbles in the Master’s Hall.
• Children are encouraged to bring a book to read during their time in the Morning Club. Additionally, teachers will leave resources in the Hall for children to use during this time. It will not be possible for children to access the computer suite.
• Forms will be issued for each month and must be completed and returned in the envelope provided together with any payment due to the school office.
As restrictions ease parents will be notified of any changes.
Many thanks for your co-operation,